- Office of Publications & Creative Services
- The University’s Office of Publications & Creative Services produces the annual report, calendar and other print publications, including Facts at a Glance, departmental brochures, and University maps.
Publications & Creative Services’ Graphic Identity Guide provides members of the University of Chicago community with the tools for presenting a consistent graphic identity in printed materials, on the Web, and in other media.
Official documents are published in the University of Chicago Record three to five times per academic year.
- The University of Chicago Chronicle
- Published biweekly January through May, October and November; monthly June through September and December
by the University News Office.
- The University of Chicago Magazine
- Published bimonthly (October, December, February, April, June, and August) by the University of Chicago in cooperation with the Alumni Association.
The University of Chicago Magazine's Web log, UChiBLOGo, is updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoon.
- Student Publications
- The Chicago Maroon is the campus’ student newspaper; it published on Tuesday and Fridays during the academic year.
- Chicago Weekly is a newsprint arts and features magazine. It is published in collaboration with Newcity Communications.